Enhance your business with a tech savvy Youth IT Careers graduate
Looking for a young, tech savvy employee to join your organisation?
Youth IT Careers gives young people, who face barriers to employment, their first step towards an IT career. Our graduates are skilled and eager to kick start their career in your organisation, and can perform a variety of duties including IT support, database management, reception/administration & more.
Youth IT Careers graduates have received:
- IT technical skills: Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT20115)
- Microsoft Imagine Academy Certification
- Access to IT professional including guest speakers, business tours, workshops and mock interviews
- Workplace skills training
- Career development coaching
What's involved in taking on a Youth IT Careers graduate?
We make the process as easy as possible for your organisation. Accredited training providers will work with you to customise a training plan.
- Training can be full time, on-the-job, or a mix of work and off-the-job training
- Trainees can be part-time or full-time
- Traineeship duration is 6-12 months
- Choose an applicant who best suits your organisation
You may be eligible to receive financial incentives from the Australian Government.
WATCH: George Sinis, Director at Inspired Printing, met a Youth IT Careers graduate who helped transform his business.
Youth IT Careers Graduates are looking for opportunities in:
- IT Support / Helpdesk – Level 1
- Junior Systems Administrator
- Junior Database Administrator
- Business Administration / IT
- Reception / Administration
- Retail Sales and Service Consultant
Ready to support a young person to kick start their IT Career or want to know more?
Youth IT Careers was established by Infoxchange in partnership with Microsoft, and provides young people with IT training and employment opportunities.
For more information visit www.infoxchange.org/youthit