Project Manager/Business Analyst
Infoxchange is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has been delivering technology for social justice for 30 years. With 150 staff across Australia and New Zealand, we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology. We work with community, government and corporate partners to solve issues around homelessness, family violence, mental health and disability, as well as supporting Indigenous communities, women, youth and families.
Our products and services are used by over 30,000 organisations across the government and community sectors. We provide the right tools to improve efficiency and deliver greater impact – from nation-wide service coordination systems to IT advice for individual organisations.In November 2018, Infoxchange joined forces with Connecting Up. Together, we are Australia and New Zealand's leading not-for-profit dedicated to using technology to improve the lives of people experiencing disadvantage and the organisations that support them.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a person with proven project management and business analysis skills to perform a key function within the Community Sector Product & Services team. The primary role of this position is to manage and coordinate the implementation of Infoxchange’s client management and referral system in government and non-government human service organisations in the areas of housing, youth support, child safety, domestic violence and homelessness. The role will initially have specific responsibilities in relation to a number of current projects sponsored by the Queensland Government.
- Manage projects from end to end. This includes management of both technical and business aspects
- Establish and maintain effective communication with project stakeholders, including government and non-government organisations
- Analyse and document requirements, participate in design workshops and support application configuration and testing activities
- Produce project plans in MS project, including resource allocations and timely tracking of progress against base line estimates
- Creation of regular management status reports detailing progress against time, budget, functionality, quality measures and risk management
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the position and demonstrated professional experience
- A demonstrated track record of successful project management and delivery within the constraints of time, budget, functionality and quality
- Skills and experience in business analysis and problem solving, with the demonstrated capacity to develop effective and relevant solutions
- Good understanding of all phases of the SDLC
- Desirable working knowledge of some or all of the following:- PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile, ITIL
- Must be strongly people focused and have an effective understanding of project staff capabilities and drivers
We’re passionate about work-life balance so we have flexible work arrangements, additional leave provisions and a fabulous health and wellbeing program (think on-site massages, fresh fruit, yearly flu shots and yummy snacks). We also have salary packaging options that could assist in increasing your take-home pay and plenty of learning and development opportunities. Plus, at the end of the day, you can feel good knowing you’re working for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society. Can’t beat that.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, don't hesitate - apply today via the 'Apply' button by the closing date. Please ensure you address the key selection criteria in your submission (in the attached position description