Senior Manager Service Innovation (CMY158)
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
About the Role
CMY seeks a Senior Manager Service Innovation who will be responsible for overseeing the effective and quality development and delivery of “incubation” programs and projects and CMY’s business development capability aligned with our strategic priorities that aim to strengthen CMY’s service offerings to ensure it meets the ongoing needs of young people and their communities.
- Hours: Part Time, 4 days per week (0.8 FTE)
- Fixed Term: 2 years
- Base Salary: $100,000 (pro rata) (including Super and Access to Salary Packaging)
- Location: CMY Carlton Office
- Applications Close: Midday 12:00pm, Monday 27 May 2019
You will have
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences, Community Development, Management, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or relevant discipline and a minimum 5+ years relevant professional work experience and 3+ years management experience;
- Exceptional leadership skills with significant experience in program and project development, delivery and management. Demonstrated previous experience in managing multiple and complex service delivery teams;
- High level interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to apply these skills with staff and all levels of government and community with demonstrated experience in high level stakeholder management;
- Significant experience in preparing and writing successful submissions that will strengthen CMYs sustainability and business development opportunities; and
- Demonstrated experience identifying and developing appropriate business opportunities with philanthropic trusts and a broad range of community sector partners.
For more information
- On the role, download the Position Description available here: http://www.cmy.net.au/careers
- On CMY, visit http://www.cmy.net.au/about-us
- Contact person for the role, Soo-Lin Quek - Executive Manager Knowledge, Advocacy and Service Innovation on (03) 9340 3707
How to Apply
- Provide your updated resume / CV
- Address the key selection criteria outlined in the position description
- Email the above documents to [email protected] using the subject line: <Your Name> Senior Manager Service Innovation CMY158
For more information, download the Position Description available here: http://www.cmy.net.au/careers
CMY takes Child Safety seriously and short listed candidates are subject to child safety screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of our thorough recruitment process.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.