- Salary Packaging Options!
- Convenient Woolloongabba location
- Be part of a growing Team!
We are seeking a Recruitment Officer to work on a full time basis for a three month contract. If you have experience using JobAdder this would be highly advantageous!
What are we looking for?
Our recruitment team is going through an exciting period of change as we expand our services into Western Australia! Do you want to be a part of a growing, fun, energetic team? Do you want that feel-good factor back in your role? Do you like a fast-paced environment and like to be challenged?
We are looking for someone who has fantastic interpersonal skills with top of the line customer service skills. This role requires someone who has a keen eye for detail and great administrative skills. The environment we work in is very fast paced, so we need a candidate who relishes a challenge and has a can do attitude. We like to work hard, but we also like to celebrate our wins, together!
What will you be doing in this role?
Provide end to end customer-service focused recruitment support, the steps of which may include but are not limited to:
- Consulting with hiring managers to take a thorough recruitment brief in line with team requirements, the position description and selection criteria.
- Screening applications against selection criteria, often in high-volume candidate pools.
- Conducting telephone interviews.
- Organising interviews, pre-employment medicals, and criminal history screening and inductions for candidates.
- Participate in interview panels and group assessment days as required.
- Negotiating offer and acceptance with the candidate. Prepare contracts of employment.
- Work alongside the HR Advisor, review/implement new and edited Position Descriptions.
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity to really make a difference – in our team, in our organisation and in our clients' lives. Apply now and you'll also enjoy all the benefits of working with Spinal Life Australia, including:
- Working in a team where you and your contribution is truly valued.
- We work hard, but we do it together as a team. We celebrate our wins together.
- Convenient Woolloongabba location close to public transport, and some really good coffee shops.
- Casual Fridays and fruit baskets on a Tuesdays!
Please include a cover letter and resume when you apply.
Visit our website www.spinal.com.au and learn more about what we do, our clients and our staff.
Contact: Emily McGill 3435 3161
Name: Emily McGill
Phone: (07) 3435 3161