Applications Consultant/Business Analyst
- Finalist for Employer of choice 2017
- Salary packaging and an excellent health and wellbeing program
- Based in Brisbane
Infoxchange is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has delivered technology for social justice for nearly 30 years. With over 130 staff across Australia and New Zealand we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology.
We work with community, government and corporate partners to solve family violence, homelessness, mental health and issues facing people with disabilities, the elderly, Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, Maori and Pasifika communities.
Our products and services are used by 8,800 organisations across the community sector. We provide the right tools to improve efficiency and deliver greater impact – from nation-wide case management and service coordination systems to IT services and advice for individual organisations. Our community programs focus on digital inclusion – using technology to improve the lives of people experiencing disadvantage, driving social inclusion and creating stronger communities. We believe no-one should be left behind in today’s digital world.
In November 2018, Infoxchange joined forces with Connecting Up to create Australia and New Zealand’s leading not-for-profit dedicated to using technology to improve the lives of people experiencing disadvantage and the organisations that support them.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a person with proven business analysis skills to perform a key function within the SRS/QLD unit, driving delivery of technology projects in the human services sector of various sizes with a broad range of new and existing clients.
Infoxchange supports a suite of online applications. This position is primarily related to implementing and supporting the SRS application.
A primary responsibility of the role is the identification, assessment and documentation of business requirements. The position also includes creation of project-related documentation, reporting and application configuration.
- Identify customer requirements using various methods including, but not limited to, interviews, requirements workshops and data and document reviews.
- Perform assessments of customer needs, including analysis of business processes and reporting requirements.
- Ensure requirements are well documented using clear and concise language.
- Work closely with application consultants, developers and test teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and acceptance criteria are well defined.
- Create and maintain specification documentation, user guides and training documentation
- Perform configurations of web based applications to meet client requirements.
- Perform application testing
- Perform user training
- Perform level 2/3 application support
- Perform other duties as requested by manager
To succeed in this role at Infoxchange, you will:
- Have demonstrated professional experience and tertiary qualifications relevant to the position
- Have a demonstrated ability to analyse business processes and identify, assess and document business requirements.
- Have an understanding and experience working with applications that utilize a complex relational architecture.
- Have the ability to develop creative and effective solutions that meet customer requirements and can be achieved within budget and by utilising existing tools.
- Proven experience undertaking complex and diverse projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to deliver training and public presentations.
- A good knowledge of, or previous experience of, working in the health and/or human services sector is desirable.
- We’re passionate about work-life balance so we have flexible work arrangements, additional leave provisions and a fabulous health and wellbeing program (think on-site massages, fresh fruit, yearly flu shots and yummy snacks)
- We also have salary packaging options that could assist in increasing your take-home pay and plenty of learning and development opportunities
- Plus, at the end of the day, you can feel good knowing you’re working for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society. Can’t beat that.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, don't hesitate - apply today via the 'Apply' button by the closing date. Please ensure you address the key selection criteria in your submission (in the attached position description).
Job position description
Phone: 03 9418 7400