Service Desk Manager
- Finalist for Employer of choice 2017
- Salary packaging and an excellent health and wellbeing program
- Full time, permanent position
Infoxchange is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has delivered technology for social justice for nearly 30 years. With over 130 staff across Australia and New Zealand we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology. We work with community, government and corporate partners to solve family violence, homelessness, mental health and issues facing people with disabilities, the elderly, Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, Maori and Pasifika communities.
Our products and services are used by 8,800 organisations across the community sector. We provide the right tools to improve efficiency and deliver greater impact – from nation-wide case management and service coordination systems to IT services and advice for individual organisations. Our community programs focus on digital inclusion – using technology to improve the lives of people experiencing disadvantage, driving social inclusion and creating stronger communities. We believe no-one should be left behind in today’s digital world.
In November 2018, Infoxchange joined forces with Connecting Up to create Australia and New Zealand’s leading not-for-profit dedicated to using technology to improve the lives of people experiencing disadvantage and the organisations that support them.
Ask Izzy was developed by Infoxchange in partnership with Google, REA Group and News Corp Australia, and since launching in early 2016 has had more than 1 million searches for help.
The role of the Service Desk Manager will manage the delivery of ITSC service desk services and provide high quality, cost efficient support services to our clients.
Manage the delivery of ITSC service desk services by:
- Managing the delivery of service desk services to IT Services clients
- Managing staff and volunteers in the Service Desk team
- Working collaboratively with the manager of the 2nd level support team, to ensure service continuity and common processes across the ITSC technical teams.
- Improving processes, procedures, services and capability, leading or managing service improvement initiatives within Service Desk team
Provide high quality, cost efficient support services to our clients by:
- Providing excellent service desk / support services to IT Services clients in a professional and positive manner
- Undertaking maintenance activities for IT Services clients desktops and servers
- Maintaining and update documentation
To succeed in this role at Infoxchange, you will have:
- Previous experience in On Site Support or Help Desk operation
- Management experience in a service desk environment
- Knowledge and experience with
- Windows 7+ and Office 2010+
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2+
- Networking topology, cabling and switching gear
- Microsoft Cloud services
- Outstanding customer service ethic
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve presenting problems
- The ability to think logically and clearly under pressure
- Efficiency and thorough attention to detail along with excellent time management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to lead a collaborative team environment.
We’re passionate about work-life balance so we have flexible work arrangements, additional leave provisions and a fabulous health and wellbeing program (think on-site massages, yearly flu shots and fresh fruit).
We also have salary packaging options that could assist in increasing your take-home pay and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
Plus, at the end of the day, you can feel good knowing you’re working for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society. Can’t beat that.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, we’d love to hear from you - apply today via the 'Apply' button. Please ensure you address the key selection criteria (in the attached position description) in your submission by the closing date of 5pm, Wednesday, 27th March.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications anticipated for this role, we will only be able to contact successfully shortlisted candidates
Job position description
Phone: 03 9418 7400