Family Violence Outreach Case Manager
- Be part of a dynamic Family Violence Specialist team committed to supporting and assisting women with and without children who are seeking practical assistance, information or support in relation to their experience of family violence.
- Work in a positive work culture within a friendly and supportive team environment
- Earn a competitive salary with Salary Packaging available
- Accrue a Rostered Day Off (optional)
About UThe Salvation Army Social Housing and Support (SASHS) Network is a dynamic and well-established organisation providing a range of homelessness and support services in the Department of Health & Human Services West Division. Family Violence Outreach Service (FVOS) program sits in SASHS Network.
SASHS is seeking to employ a full time Case Manager within the Family Violence Outreach Program. This position is part of a team of specialist Family Violence Case Managers, delivering a high quality and therapeutic service to women and their children who are experiencing Family Violence.
Specialist Competencies include:
- A Good understanding of the gendered nature and dynamics of family violence.
- Practice encompasses Feminist, Human Rights and Social Justice Frameworks, underpinned by strength based and client focused approach.
- Competent experience in Case Management Support
- Experience of using appropriate assessment tools to identify risk to safety and wellbeing and needs including immediate risk... .
- Knowledge and skill to provide effective integration, collaboration and advocacy with other community service providers.
- Ability to provide reflective conversations and outline the best practice approach.
- Understanding and knowledge of Housing Services Support provision
- The willingness to work in accordance with The Salvation Army’s mission and values, and comply with Organisational and Network policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses Tertiary qualifications in social work, social sciences or related field (Degree qualification is preferred).
- Related experience in a social service environment
Requirements of the role
- A national police record check
- A current and valid Working with Children Check
- A current Victorian Drivers licence
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the Specialist Competencies within the Position Description by email to [email protected].
For further information about the role or to obtain a copy of the Position Description (which is also available by download) please contact Sophie Campbell on 03 9364 9289.
Job position description
Name: Naomi Korboe
Phone: 03 9311 9542