Coordinator - Older Person's High Rise/Supported Residential Services
Job Reference No: VAC0556
Social Worker/Allied Health/Community Health Nurses
0.9EFT Fixed Term (4 months)
- Exciting Team Leadership Opportunity
- Positive Team Culture
- 2 types of Salary Packaging Available
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced leader with a passion for leading services for vulnerable clients with complex care issues living in low cost accommodation. This is a multidisciplinary program providing support to people living in SRS accommodation and 5 nominated public housing high rise estates within the inner south metropolitan region. Join a dynamic skilled multidisciplinary team located in Prahran.
To be suitable for the role you will possess the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Nursing, Allied Health, Community Development or other related health discipline
- Relevant multidisciplinary team leadership and management experience including well developed supervision skills
- Clear understanding of the issues experienced by people living with a range of health and pyscho-social issues living in low cost accommodation.
- A sound ability to foster a positive and supportive working environment
- Strong operational management skills including the coordination and implementation of team’s service delivery and specific projects
- Sound financial management skills.
Who We Are
Star Health works in partnership with people and communities to promote and improve equity, health and wellbeing by delivering innovative client-directed services that take into account the context of the individual and the community, and championing prevention and change to address the structural reasons for health inequity.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria within the covering letter and complete our application form directly via our website http://www.starhealth.org.au/careers/current-vacancies/
For further information about any of the roles, please contact Program Manager Community Care - Daniel Alizzi on 9066 1518 or email: [email protected]
Job position description
Name: Virginia Alexander