Foster Carer Recruitment Officer - Full Time (Eight Mile Plains)
CARER RECUITMENT OFFICER - FULL TIME - Office based in Eight Mile Plains
- Office based in Eight Mile Plains with onsite parking
- Charity Salary Sacrifice options available to increase take home pay
- Tools for the role - Laptop and Mobile provided
- Full Time 37.5 hrs /week (flexibility of working hours is a requirement as there is some out of hours work required)
About Our Organisation - KEY ASSETS The Children’s Services Provider (Not-For-Profit Agency)
- An evolving Out of Home Care service (NGO) provider, located Australia wide
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Bronze Employer of Choice for 2015 & 2016, AWEI Gold Employer Award for 2017, AWEI Silver Employer Award for 2018, finalist for the Australian HR Awards 2017
- We provide therapeutic practice support to families and the vulnerable children and young people placed in their care
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the enquiry and application process for prospective Foster Carers from first contact through to pre-panel, managing all the administration with regard to the recruiting, training and assessing of Foster Carers, whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times. You will support the team in the delivery of the company’s Recruitment and marketing strategies, and to assist in the delivery of an effective foster carer recruitment strategy through co-ordinating and undertaking a range of marketing activities under the support and direction of the Recruitment and Panel Manager.
*** Please note: This unique position is not the same as or similar to the requirements of a Recruitment Agent and or HR Recruitment function ***
About the Role
- Receive and process enquiries and applications from prospective Foster Carers
- Provide a timely, positive, professional and customer focused response to all initial enquiries received from prospective foster carers
- To ensure that the process of recruitment e.g. initial enquiries, sending out of information packs etc comply with agencies expectations, standards and targets
- To actively support the recruitment strategy to ensure an adequate range and number of foster carers to meet the future needs of Key Assets
- To be responsible for the interface with administrative and IT systems and to ensure that existing systems are maintained, developed and responsive to the smooth and efficient running of the carer recruitment process.
- Contribute to the gathering and inputting of key data in order to measure progress against key performance indicators relevant to the carer recruitment process
- Comply with all Key Assets’ business policies and procedures
Experience and Skills Required
- Be highly energised and have a passion for delivering a high standard of service
- Be highly organised committed, resourceful and work to high standards
- Have excellent administration skills and experience in setting up efficient office systems and procedures
- As you will be part of the first contact with our service you will be highly energetic, be enthusiastic, engaging and be able to make that lasting positive 'first impression'
- You will be highly customer service focused and willing to go the extra mile
- Must be able to work autonomously and use initiative
- Have knowledge or an understanding of Foster Care / Out of Home Care
- Understand and have practical experience in the use of IT and electronic communications including Microsoft office
- Experience of establishing new client groups, sales &/or customer service
- Ability to compose clear, accurate and concise reports, letters & memos
- Must hold a FULL, clean Australian driver's licence
- You will also be required to undergo relevant and local statutory checks
Due to the nature of this role you will need to be available and prepared to work some evenings and weekends as and when required.
For a private conversation regarding this exciting new opportunity, please call Jennie Tuck (07) 3452 9900
(KEY ASSETS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INTERVIEW SUITABLE INDIVIDUALS PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE OF THIS CAMPAIGN, THIS CAMPAIGN MAY ALSO BE EXTENDED AT ANY TIME)
KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Name: Jennie Tuck
Phone: (07) 3452 9900