Registered Nurse | Corowa | PPT
- Registered Nurse (Division 1)
- Permanent Part Time, 36 hours/fortnight, AM/PM Shifts
- Work location: Corowa NSW 2646
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services and adapt to meet the needs of each person and their family, providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do. We have a passion to provide the best care to our clients and to ensure we care and support our employees in achieving this goal.
About the role:
We are currently looking for accomplished Registered Nurse to join our Aged Care Facility with 84 beds based in Corowa, NSW 2646
- Carry out the initial and on-going assessment, planning and management of nursing care for residents and ensure the individual needs of residents are identified and met
- Review all residents file frequently including behaviour, observation, medication, wound charts and progression note entries.
- Provide complex care services
- Advocate on behalf of residents to medical and allied health professionals
- Ensure completion and accuracy of all ACFI claims
About the Facility:
To be considered you will need the following:
- Relevant Qualifications in Nursing with current AHPRA registration
- Availability to work in a PPT role, 36hours/fortnight. You will also be asked to cover on-call shifts from time to time.
- Must have a minimum of 2 year RN experience within Australian Aged Care facility
- An understanding of ACFI and quality reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an empathy to develop solid rapport with residents and family members
Employment benefits on offer:
- Fringe benefit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free benefit)
- Meals and Entertainment card
- Paid learning and development culture
- Career opportunities
For a confidential discussion, please contact Monica Tanurahardja on 02 9790 9482, quoting Ref No. 843636.
Name: Monica Tanurahardja
Phone: (02) 9790 9482