Learning and Development (L&D) Coordinator
Epping Location - Close to Public Transport
Permanent Part time role 30.4 hour per week
NFP Salary packaging
You will be responsible and accountable for providing efficient and effective coordination and administration of L&D tasks associated with the delivery of professional services to internal customers within the organisation.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Day to day L&D administrative tasks including accurate data entry and record keeping
- Provide support for the LMS and assist with system related queries from staff
- Monitor and record attended training in LMS
- Research and advise on learning and development opportunities
- Assist in the development of training documentation
The Successful candidate will have:
- Ideally 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with the business
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills with demonstrated abilities in software programs such as Microsoft Office suite
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise and plan
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, polite in approach, can do attitude
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Experience using Halogen would be an advantage
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business, Administration or similar (Desirable)
- Availability to work Tuesdays and Fridays and can be flexible for the other 2 days (total working hours 30.4 per week).
What’s on Offer?
- Fringe benefit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free benefit per annum)
- Meal and Entertainment card
- Supported learning and development culture
If you are looking for next career opportunity APPLY NOW!
Name: Shaista Ali-Skinner
Phone: (02) 9790 9440