Job No: ASA1152
- Part-time, permanent (minimum 60 hours per fortnight)
- Conveniently based in Hindmarsh
- Contribute to making a difference to the lives of many!
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with strong leadership skills. This is a rare opportunity to lead a team in providing high quality services to individuals living with a disability. You will develop support plans that empower customers to increase their independence while enhancing community participation and quality of life.
What do you need to bring?
- Certificate IV in Disability or equivalent
- A Certificate IV in Business or Workplace Training & Assessment will be highly regarded
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience working with multiple disabilities and complex needs
- The ability to work with individuals and families affected by disability
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative manner and provide leadership to a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to identify strengths amongst team members and facilitate their further development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
What can you expect to be doing?
- Plan, implement and evaluate strategies and opportunities that contribute to improved quality life for individuals
- Provide high quality support to address any psychosocial, personal care and independent daily living needs of our customers
- Support and mentor staff to develop their skills and knowledge required for delivering high quality services
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with all levels of management
- Acquire additional services to engage customers where required
Who is AnglicareSA?
We are a not-for-profit organisation who every day is aiming to make a positive difference to the community. With over 1800 staff and 700 volunteers, we have been supporting South Australians for more than 150 years. We understand there are members of the community who require assistance and for that reason we stand with our arms open to support people through every step of their lives.
What can AnglicareSA offer me?
- A positive, supportive and energetic team culture
- In-house training and career pathway opportunities
- Access to our salary packaging options – increase your take home pay and decrease the amount of tax you pay!
- Discounted retail shopping options, gym memberships and Health Insurance
- Relationships with like-minded people who focus on improving the lives of many
How to Apply:
Click here to view the Job Description
When applying, please ensure you address the demonstrable requirements/competencies in your covering letter
For further information please contact Janet Adams on 8409 3627
Applications close 9am, Monday 25 February 2019.
AnglicareSA is committed to the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Please contact our Aboriginal Services team on 8305 9237 to discuss joining AnglicareSA.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to provide a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Some roles will also be required to undergo a DHS Child Related Employment Screening Check or a Disability Services Employment Screening Check, and Psychological Suitability Assessments.
Name: Janet Adams
Phone: (08) 8409 3627