Head of Community Sector Products & Services
Infoxchange is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has delivered technology for social justice for nearly 30 years. With over 130 staff across Australia and New Zealand we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology.
We work with community, government and corporate partners to solve family violence, homelessness, mental health and issues facing people with disabilities, the elderly, Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, Maori and Pasifika communities.
Our products and services are used by 8,800 organisations across the community sector. We provide the right tools to improve efficiency and deliver greater impact – from nation-wide case management and service coordination systems to IT services and advice for individual organisations. Our community programs focus on digital inclusion – using technology to improve the lives of people experiencing disadvantage, driving social inclusion and creating stronger communities. We believe no-one should be left behind in today’s digital world.
In November 2018, Infoxchange joined forces with Connecting Up to create Australia and New Zealand’s leading not-for-profit dedicated to using technology to improve the lives of people experiencing disadvantage and the organisations that support them.
The Head of Community Sector Products & Services is a newly created role responsible for leading all aspects of our product and service delivery for the community sector. The role can be based in Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide.
This senior level role will bring together the delivery of our market leading products and services into an integrated team in support of Infoxchange's social objectives, specifically to build the capability of the non-profit sector to have greater impact in their communities through the use of technology and to connect the ecosystem to better serve people experiencing disadvantage and the organisations that support them.
• lead the development and execution of Infoxchange’s community sector market strategy, business plans, budgets and product and service roadmaps reflecting investment in agreed strategic priorities.
• have accountability for customer satisfaction and the overall financial performance of the team including the achievement of customer satisfaction targets, customer acquisition and retention, revenue and net contribution objectives.
• manage the product strategy, account management, project delivery and customer support teams to deliver high quality solutions in line with agreed strategy, roadmaps and project requirements.
• establish and maintain relationships with key customers and partners across the not-for-profit, government, corporate and academic sectors.
• foster a culture which focuses on achieving outcomes, rewards innovation and encourages respect and team work.
• interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for market strategy, business plans and product and service roadmaps.
• represent Infoxchange at community sector related forums and deliver presentations on the work of Infoxchange.
• contribute to Infoxchange strategy as a member of the senior leadership team.
• support the integration of products and services from Connecting Up.
• Manage key risks relating to areas of responsibility.
We are looking for the following skills and experience.You will:
• have a passionate commitment to the development of the not-for-profit sector including an understanding of technology as a driver in sector capacity development and alignment to the vision, mission and values of Infoxchange.
• have senior leadership experience leading technology-based product and service teams including development and execution of strategy in a rapidly growing, fast paced and customer driven environment.
• have strong people management skills and proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring in a team environment to deliver outcomes.
• have financial management experience including preparation of budgets, managing financial performance and achieving revenue and contribution targets.
• have knowledge and experience working with customers and partners across the not-for-profit, government, corporate and academic sectors.
• have experience building and managing business development and account management teams including achievement of customer satisfaction and financial targets.
• have a demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology strategy and product roadmaps.
• have excellent verbal and written communication and influencing/negotiation skills.
• have tertiary qualifications in an appropriate field (highly desirable).
• We’re passionate about work-life balance so we have flexible work arrangements, additional leave provisions and a fabulous health and wellbeing program (think on-site massages, fresh fruit, yearly flu shots and yummy snacks)
• We also have salary packaging options that could assist in increasing your take-home pay and plenty of learning and development opportunities
• Plus, at the end of the day, you can feel good knowing you’re working for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society. Can’t beat that.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, don't hesitate - apply today via the 'Apply' button. Please ensure you address the key selection criteria (in the attached position description) in your submission by the closing date of 23rd January.
Job position description