Job No: ASA1129
- Full-time ongoing role
- Based in Kilkenny
- Assist disadvantaged people to sustain successful tenancies
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an individual who is truly passionate about supporting vulnerable people in the community to sustain housing. With great communication skills, you will communicate confidently with a variety of people, including our tenants and other service providers. By actively engaging and collaborating with your tenants, you will help to create a stronger community.
What do you need to bring?
- Previous experience in property management, community housing or related area – highly desirable
- Experience working with people from a range of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds
- The ability to positively engage tenants, services providers and other stakeholders
- An understanding of the needs faced by people experiencing a housing crisis or living with special needs/disability
- Great communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
What can you expect to be doing?
- Providing a professional tenancy and property management service in line with the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Maintaining regular face-to-face contact with your tenants and undertaking formal inspections
- Identifying and addressing any tenancy skills gaps, including referrals to other support services
- Working collaboratively with other service providers, facilitating a holistic service approach
- Organising required maintenance and ensuring all properties are maintained to an acceptable standard
Who is AnglicareSA?
We are a not-for-profit organisation who every day is aiming to make a positive difference to the community. With over 1800 staff and 700 volunteers, we have been supporting South Australians through their lives for more than 150 years.
What can we offer you?
- A positive and energetic team culture
- We value the importance of providing a positive work and life balance
- In-house training and professional development opportunities
- Relationships with like-minded people who have a main focus to improve the lives of many
- Discounted retail shopping options, gym memberships and Heal Insurance
- Access to attractive salary packaging options to increase your take-home pay!
How to Apply:
Click here to view the Job Description.
When applying, please ensure you address the demonstrable requirements/competencies in your covering letter.
For further information please contact Trish Buhagiar on 0478 473 341.
Applications close 9am Monday 21st January 2019.
AnglicareSA is committed to the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Please contact our Aboriginal Services team on 8305 9237 to discuss joining AnglicareSA.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to provide a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Some roles will also be required to undergo a DCSI Child Related Employment Screening Check or a Disability Services Employment Screening Check.
Name: Trish Buhagiar
Phone: 0478 473 341