Physiotherapist - Grade 1
Part time 0.6EFT
This position will start in Jan 2019
Fixed Term until September 2019
Based in Footscray Better Health Team
We encourage Grade 2 Physiotherapists to contact cohealth, in relation to additional opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and expand your broad Physiotherapist knowledge, within our integrated multi-disciplinary team
Working as part of cohealth you'll enjoy working for a values based organisation, with benefits including:
- Exceptional professional development and career opportunities
- A positive, innovative and supportive family friendly work environment
- Keep your work-life balance in check with the flexibility of part-time hours
- Generous ‘Not for Profit' salary packaging options, which can significantly increase the value of your take-home pay
Our search is for a dynamic individual to join our welcoming Footscray Better Health Team. Comprising allied health, nursing and counselling health professionals. Our services are underpinned by principles of inter professional practice (IPP) and service coordination. Team members are also supported in utilising a strengths-based approach when working with clients.
This position will provide the Physiotherapist with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and networks so that they may build a successful career in community health. The position includes professional development and supervision to support and promote reflective practice.
This position will ideally be suited to someone who Is looking to grow and learn in a community health environment; as well as;
- Demonstrates clinical competency or willingness to learn in the areas of musculoskeletal cardiorespiratory and/or neurological outpatient physiotherapy;
- Is willing to progress skills in developing, implementing and evaluating a range of preventative and community education / health promotion programs; and
- Is client centred and use verbal/non-verbal active listening techniques that are social and culturally appropriate.
To be considered for the role, please provide your CV and cover letter demonstrating your skills and experience relevant to the attached position description
Applications close on 16th December @ 10.00pm
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)
To apply for this job go to: "cohealthcareers.org.au/Jobs" & enter ref code: 4477934.