Specialist Family Violence Practitioner - Casual Positions available
Specialist Family Violence Practitioner
Organisation: The Salvation Army
Work type: Casual
Application Closing Date: Monday 19th November, 2018
Family Violence Services
- Join an established community organisation dedicated to providing best practice services for women and children experiencing family violence.
- SCHADS Award Level 5, plus Superannuation and access to generous salary packaging
- Flexible working hours available
This casual position will have the capacity to work across all Family Violence Services programs and work sites within the Bayside Peninsula Area. This position will be required to :
- Work across all programs offered by Family Violence Services with the Bayside Peninsula Area.
- Provide outreach case management support to backfill case managers on leave
- Support women and children referred via Risk Assessment and Management Panels (RAMPS)
- Deliver intake and assessment as part of the Bayside Peninsula Orange Door
- Respond to Motel Outreach referrals from Safe Steps and the Bayside Peninsula Orange Door as required.
- Work collaboratively with Victoria Police and other community organisations and stakeholders
- Deliver brokerage packages as required
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work or related fields is essential.
- Experience working in the family violence sector is desirable.
- Undertaking a National Police Records Check and Working with Children Check are mandatory requirements.
- The Salvation Army Crisis Services Network is committed to workplace diversity and encourages applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
All applicants are required to submit a covering letter and curriculum vitae via email to [email protected]
Applications close Monday 19th November, 2018.
Job position description
Name: Rosie Di Giovanni