Data and Reporting Analyst
- Join this small, friendly and highly productive team
- Ongoing role, working part time hours – 3 days per week
- Support our teams to deliver services to refugees and asylum seekers
The Victorian Foundation for Survivors of Torture Inc., also known as Foundation House, provides services to advance the health, wellbeing and human rights of people from refugee backgrounds who have experienced torture or other traumatic events.
Foundation House has grown from humble beginnings 30 years ago to a $20M organisation with a national and international reputation for the quality of its services. Foundation House operates across five sites in metropolitan Melbourne and has 200 staff.
An ongoing role for a Data and Reporting Analyst is available within our small, friendly and highly productive Information Management Team, working 3 days per week. Reporting to the Information Manager, the Data and Reporting Analyst will have the following key responsibilities:
- Working with the leadership teams to develop, maintain and create reports to provide effective solutions, providing training and support as required
- Support high quality client data outputs through the monitoring and analysis, identifying and reporting trends
- Provide support and training for users to ensure they are equipped to effectively enter accurate client data system
- Undertake project activity and contribute to the Information Management Team planning as required
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Solid analytical skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with reporting software, ideally Tableau, with a good understanding of data reporting processes, and the ability to identify reporting solutions
- Experience with client information/medical case management system
- SQL skills, ideally with Microsoft SQL server
- A collaborative work style, working effectively with others and able to take responsibility for work outcomes
- An interest in continuing professional development
A satisfactory police check, and Working with Children Check will be required of the successful applicant.
This position will require some travel between sites and therefore the successful applicant must hold a current drivers licence.
Remuneration is based on our Enterprise Agreement 2014 up to $71,000 gross per annum pro rata. Benefits include generous salary packaging, leave loading, a range of flexible working options and a highly supportive team environment.
VFST promotes the safety and well-being of children
VFST is an equal opportunity employer.
The right to live and work in Australia is an essential requirement of this role.
Applications for this position close on 21 October 2018.
Applicants must address the selection criteria contained in the Position Description, which can be downloaded from our website at www.foundationhouse.org.au
Please email applications to Jane Ellis, Human Resources Advisor, at [email protected]
If you are unable to email please post to: Jane Ellis, Foundation House, and 4 Gardiner Street, Brunswick 3056.
For any enquiries regarding the position please contact Jane Ellis on 9389 8971.
Job position description
Name: Jane Ellis