Physiotherapy Practice Lead
Part time .8EFT, 12 month contract
Split across 0.5EFT (Practice Lead) + 0.3EFT (Clinical role)
Based across Collingwood and Fitzroy locations
At cohealth, our values are simple. Inquiry and innovation, Respect, Courage and Social equity. Our shared values drive the way we work, and our commitment to you is:
- Comprehensive orientation, induction program and our full support at each and every turn
- Generous ‘not for profit' salary packaging options where eligible, which can significantly increase the value of your take-home pay
- Keeping your work-life balance in check, with the flexibility of part-time hours
About the role
Within this role you will undertake direct service provision and as such it is expected that the Practice Lead component will be 0.4EFT to 0.5EFT and the remaining time will include clinical service provision. Key responsibilities will include;
- Governance and Leadership
- Competence and Education
- Consumer Involvement
- Information Management
Offering a collaborative approach and enthusiastic attitude, your skills and experience include:
- Exceptional management, leadership, team building, organisational and presentation skills;
- The capacity to negotiate, prioritise and work in a challenging and busy role;
- Demonstrated knowledge of consumer participation and codesign;
- Understanding of the importance of the development of a responsive professional development framework; and
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Further information on this position can be obtained by viewing the attached position description.
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
This position will be paid under the Victorian Stand Alone Community Health Centres, Health Professionals Multi-Employer Enterprise Agreement 2012 - 2016. Senior Clinician Physiotherapist (year 1 to 4 dependent on experience)
To be considered for the role, you're required to provide a CV demonstrating your skills and experience relevant to the position description, along with a cover letter that answers these questions:
- Why are you applying for this job? (Suggested word limit: 200 words)
- What skills and experience do you bring to this role? (Suggested word limit: 300 words)
Applications close on 21st October @ 10.00pm
People accepting employment with cohealth are unable to access our services, some exemptions may apply.
Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal record history check)
To apply for this job go to: "cohealthcareers.org.au/Jobs" & enter ref code: 4389854.