Disability Support Professional
Myhorizon is a leading not-for-profit organisation and is committed to creating an inspirational workplace that attracts and retains highly skilled people. When you are employed by Myhorizon you will become part of an accepting, caring, and highly trained team of staff who are passionate about fulfilling our organisational mission, uplifting individual lives by creating connected communities.
Myhorizon are currently looking for Disability Support Professionals to fill multiple part-time roles across our various locations. As a Disability Support Professional you will be responsible for providing direct support to clients to assist them in developing and achieving their personal goals.
Based in Logan, Redland City, Wynnum and on the Gold Coast, our Lifestyle service specialises in working with people with complex needs and/or multiple disabilities. We deliver tailored supports that empower our clients to achieve their personal goals through meaningful community participation.
- Significant demonstrated experience and/or Cert III in Community Services (Disability)
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in working with services participants who have a disability
- Current QLD Driver’s Licence
- Current Apply First Aid Certificate including CPR
- Disability Blue Card / DS Positive Exemption Notice Card (should you currently not possess a card/notice, Myhorizon application will be made on the first day of your employment)
- Computer Skills – MS Office (Word, Outlook, Internet etc)
How to Apply
If you are positive, motivated, and genuinely care about our mission we would like to hear from you. Apply via our website and fill out the employment form, and attach your resume and cover letter at the end to submit your application.
For further information please contact Christine Steele, HR Manager, on [email protected], using the subject line: Disability Support Professional enquiry via Jobseeker, or call (07) 3824 7007.
Job position description
Name: Christine Steele