Short Term Case Management and Crisis Response Worker
New Role – Part time
- Do you thrive on case management and crisis support
- Are you passionate about empowering clients?
- Do you have demonstrated client assessment, advocacy and referral experience in a family violence context?
- Part time – 4 days with flexible work arrangements
- Salary 64k – 75k Pro Rata (depending on experience and qualifications)
Seeking a workplace where professional development is encouraged? You will work in a supportive team where you will be providing short term case management and out of hours crisis support to clients who are experiencing family violence; you will need empathy for our clients and an ability to relate effectively and sensitively to people from diverse backgrounds.
About Wayss: Wayss is a leading and well respected provider of family violence and homelessness services in the Department of Health and Human Services Southern Melbourne area. At Wayss we believe a safe place to sleep and freedom from violence is a human right for everyone.
The Role: You will be joining a small highly motivated team within our Berwick office where you will be providing information, assessment, advocacy, and short term case management support and out of hours crisis response to women and women with children experiencing or escaping family violence.
The Benefits: You’ll be offered a competitive remuneration package, commensurate with your skills and experience, and
- Generous salary packaging options,
- 5 weeks’ annual leave,
- Access to attractive discounts on vehicle and electrical goods
- Mobile Phone with personal use included!
You will be handed the opportunity to make your mark in an established organisation in this extremely varied and rewarding role and really make a difference in the community.
Enjoy highly rewarding and satisfying work as you help to provide a better life to vulnerable people? - Apply Now!
Please note: For your application to be considered, we require you to provide a response to the key selection criteria outlined in the position description with your application.
Applications close at 9:00 am on Monday 20th August 2018
Job position description
Name: Human Resources