- Permanent part-time position (32 hours p/w)
- Band 6 - $81,146 per annum plus superannuation (pro rata)
Do you have a commitment to reconciliation? Do you want to play a key role in developing and implementing Frankston City Council’s Reconciliation Action Plan?
An opportunity exists in our Community Strengthening Department to turn your lived experience of Aboriginal community and culture into something that will shape the development and implementation of Frankston City Council’s first Reconciliation Action Plan.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Shaping Council’s long term vision and direction for how Council contributes to Aboriginal reconciliation in Frankston
- Facilitating Council to plan programs and services to better meet the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Working in partnership with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, and supporting community-lead reconciliation initiatives
Frankston City Council considers that being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational requirement for this position under sub-s 26(3) or s 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic), and as such this employment opportunity is only available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
For a position description and to apply visit frankston.vic.gov.au
Your career, Frankston’s future….