Grade 2 Hospital Social Worker
- Work for an organisation who is known for compassion, innovation and respect
- Provide cover to all areas of the hospital
- Full time position- short term contract
We currently have a position available for an experienced Hospital Social Worker in the South-Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
This position requires you to deliver person-centred Care to improve health, wellbeing, care experience and health outcomes, within the hospital community. This position responds to all social work referrals for inpatients at the hospital. You will maintain a good working knowledge of National Safety and quality health service standards. Take initiative to pursue opportunities for quality improvement, and actively contribute to accreditation of services. You will actively be involving patients, consumers and/or carers in their care (including decision making regarding goals and treatment including ACP) and I quality and safety improvement activities.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Attributes:
- Experience and/or training in the role of Hospital Social Work
- Proven ability to contribute productively to a multi-disciplined, professional, team focused environment
- Proven ability to interact with inpatients and their families in a caring and sensitive manner
- Ability to negotiate with other social workers to ensure best service for referrals
- Proven capability to demonstrate the flexibility to adapt to fluctuating workloads.
- Strong team orientated perspective with the ability to liaise with Nurse Unit Managers and external agencies.
Successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of social Work or relevant qualification in social work
- Case management experience
- A satisfactory police check
- A current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025