Social Worker - Aged Care
- 3 month temp assignment
- Flexible days – work 2 to 5 days per week
- Rapidly growing Not-for-Profit
Experienced Social Worker required for immediately start to work across residential care facilities.
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker within the inner city suburbs of Melbourne. This is an integral part of the team, and requires someone with strong clinical aged care experience, preferably with experience in an aged care residential or community setting. You will work across two main facilities, so this role will require some travel.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking psycho-social assessments
- Managing a clinical caseload of elderly clients who have experienced long-term trauma
- Address and provide support on legal and financial status of residents
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Eligibility for registration with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Previous experience as social worker in a similar setting, as no training will be provided
- Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Ability to commence at short notice
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025
Name: Gabrielle Matthey