Grade 2 Hospital Social Worker
- Work for an organisation who is known for compassion, innovation and respect
- Provide cover to all areas of the Hospital
- Long-term sessional work
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
We are currently looking for Grade 2 Hospital Social worker
An excellent opportunity available for a long-term sessional role located in South Yarra for an experienced Grade 2 Hospital Social Worker. In this position you will deal with clinical caseloads predominantly involving inpatients and their families/carers.
- Deal with a Clinical caseload, predominantly involving inpatients and their families/carers.
- Encompass a component of work at the Community Rehabilitation Centre.
- Provide cover (when needed) to all areas of the Hospital including Medical, Surgical, and Palliative Care wards, the Child Birth Unit, Special Care Nursery, Renal Dialysis, Day Chemotherapy, Day Procedure Unit and Community Rehabilitation Centre.
- Be an integral part of the Social Work Team.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Provide highly responsive and flexible services to patients in the units whilst upholding a high level of professionalism and practicing within the core values of WMH.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Recognised Degree in Social Work
- Eligibility for membership with the Australian Association of Social Workers
- Experience in varied clinical areas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A willingness to assume the duties of a higher grade as required
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Computer skills
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025
Name: Danielle Arthur