Program Manager Workplace Mental Health and wellbeing
SuperFriend is a national mental health promotion foundation that engenders positive change in mental health and wellbeing by working collaboratively with ‘profit to member superannuation funds', group life insurers and the mental health sector. SuperFriend’s work focuses on the development and delivery of evidence-based programs and initiatives, and being a conduit for change by remaining at the forefront of emerging best practice.
The organisation has increasing influence, reach and impact nationally. It is an environment of creativity, innovation and the development of quality initiatives that add real value to the workplace.
Reporting to the Head of Programs and Initiatives, the Program Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Management, delivery and national distribution of SuperFriend’s workplace mental health and wellbeing programs and other initiatives
- Managing a network of service providers, the quality assurance of current programs, and planning/reporting requirements
- Overseeing strategic organisational development programs and initiatives that benefit workplaces and positively influence leadership, policies and practices, connectedness, capability and culture
- Developing new programs, tools and resources to support workplaces and their employees to thrive using the latest evidence in workplace mental health promotion
- Facilitating SuperFriend’s Wellbeing Works workshops and delivering Mental Health and Wellbeing presentations to Superannuation/Group Insurance Partners and employers.
Essential requirements include:
- Significant knowledge and understanding of current policies and frameworks relevant to promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Extensive end to end project planning and management experience and the ability to effectively consult and liaise with key stakeholders including managing third party providers
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Highly developed inter-personal and communication skills including effective presentation and workshop facilitation skills.
To apply for this amazing opportunity to positively impact workplaces nationally, please forward your resume with a brief application letter that outlines your experience and claims to the position to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant, via [email protected]
Job position description
Name: Mark Dalton Independent Recruitment Consultant