Volunteer Engagement & Capacity Building Manager
Volunteer Engagement and Community Capacity Building Manager
• Exciting, cross-sector collaborative role with small peak body
• Contribute to innovative volunteering
• Improve the quality of life for people with a life limiting illness and their families.
• Lead the development and delivery of Victoria’s palliative care volunteering strategy, in collaboration with the Managers of Palliative Care Volunteer Programs.
• Collaborate with the Managers of relevant health, aged and disability volunteer programs to build the capacity of their volunteers to provide appropriate support to people with a life limiting illness and their families to live, die and grieve well.
Skills and experience
• Experience in volunteer management, community development and/or capacity building in a human service context is expected.
• You will have demonstrated initiative, teamwork, flexibility and the capacity to achieve outcomes.
Please refer to the position description for more information about the responsibilities and selection criteria. Visit our website to find out more information about us.
Job position description
Name: Mike Kennedy, Projects Manager, or Odette Waanders, CEO