Community Engagement & Capacity Building Manager
Community Engagement and Capacity Building Manager
• Collaborate with ethnic and community organisations
• Lead empowering, capacity building activities
• Enhance quality of life of people with a life limiting illness and their families
• Plan, develop and deliver appropriate, prioritized engagement and capacity building activities in collaboration with relevant community groups and networks.
• Collaborate with many ethnic communities to achieve the objectives of the Culturally Responsive Palliative Care Strategy.
• Recruit, train, manage and support a small team of PCV volunteers who will contribute to this work.
Skills and experience
• Expertise and experience in effective collaboration with culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
• Experience in facilitating community engagement and capacity building activities, including working with volunteers.
• Demonstrated initiative, teamwork, flexibility and the capacity to achieve outcomes.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information about the responsibilities and selection criteria. Visit our website for more information about us.
Job position description
Name: Mike Kennedy, Projects Manager, or Odette Waanders, CEO