- Well-established community based aged/disability service providers
- ASAP start
- Long-term assignment or flexible, casual work available
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting exclusively for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Rostering Officer for numerous flexible long-term locum roles and ongoing casual assignments based across Melbourne! We currently have urgent roles commencing immediately in Melbourne’s inner city suburbs, and Melbourne’s west.
In these roles, you will be responsible for effective allocation of shifts for a pool of direct care/support staff to ensure continuity of care for frail, aged and/or disabled clients. This is an unsupervised role so you must have previous, recent experience in a similar role working in a fast-paced environment. You must also feel competent using a care system such as carelink+, procura or goldcare.
It is essential you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role (rostering) working in a fast-paced and challenging environment within the community sector
- Ability to commence immediately
- Competency using a care system (carelink+, procura or goldcare)
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance – start and finish when you like!
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025