Establish & Maintain Successful Tenancies Worker, Tenancy Plus Program
- Working to Establish & Maintain Social Housing Tenancies
- Professional Development Opportunity
- Dandenong Based
- Part-time (4-days per week)
The Role: In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the most appropriate and effective support, advocacy and referrals are provided to participants of the Tenancy Plus Program by offering neservices necessary to establish and maintain independent accommodation.
If you meet the following requirements, this is could be the role for you;
- A well developed knowledge of housing and homelessness.
- Demonstrated capacity to work cooperatively with government departments and or other agencies
- Knowledge of principles, practice and implementation of Case Management frameworks.
- Experience and knowledge of private housing and public housing systems.
- High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- A flexible approach to your work with excellent client engagement skills.
- Relevant qualifications or experience.
- Drivers Licence.
About WAYSS: WAYSS is a leading and well respected provider of Homelessness Support Services to clients who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. We pride ourselves on the delivery of outstanding case management practice, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We are a community based organisation committed to the principles of social justice and human rights, providing clients with services that upholds their rights and promotes choice, equity, dignity, equality and respect.
The Benefits: The terms and conditions of your employment are in accordance with the WAYSS Ltd and Social and Community Services Employees Enterprise Agreement 2010, including 5 weeks annual leave, and a generous salary packaging option that provides the opportunity to maximise your take home pay.
The Position Description is available on our website www.wayssltd.org.au or phoning 97916111.
For your application to be considered please ensure you address the key selection criteria as listed in the Position Description.
Applications close: 9:00 am Monday 22nd January 2018
To maximise your opportunity for employment, it is required that you include the following information:
- A statement of skills and/or experience addressing each key selection criteria. (Details of the key selection criteria are contained in the Position Description). Please carefully read the details in the Position Description before lodging your application.
- A General Resume
- Copies of any formal qualification certificates. Please note original/certified copies of your qualifications will need to be produced at interview.
- Two references (professional) preferable including your current or most recent supervisor.
- During the selection process, applicants may be required to undertake any of the following activities; written exercises, role plays, responding to scenarios, psychological assessment
- If you are successful in your job application, you will be required to fill out a Pre-existing Injury/Disease Declaration Form.
- Employment will be subject to a police check and a Working with Children’s Check as applicable.
Applications should be directed to
PO Box 3
Dandenong VIC 3175
For enquiries regarding advertised positions please call 9791 6111.
Job position description
Name: Human Resource