Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Multi award-winning not-for-profit organisation (finalist for Employer of Choice Award 2017)
- Access to our excellent health and wellbeing program
- Full-time, 12 month fixed term contract
Infoxchange is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has delivered technology for social justice for over 25 years.
With over 100 staff across Australia and New Zealand we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology.
We work with community, government and corporate partners to solve family violence, homelessness, mental health and issues facing ageing, disabled and Indigenous communities.
Our products and services are used by nearly 6500 organisations across the sector. We provide the right tools to improve efficiency and deliver greater impact – from nation-wide service coordination systems to IT advice for individual organisations.
Our community programs focus on digital inclusion – using technology to improve the quality of life of the most vulnerable people in our community and drive social inclusion. We believe no-one should be left behind in today’s digital world.
About the role
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a person with proven project management and business analysis skills to perform a key function within the Online Applications team based in our Richmond office. The role requires some flexibility as the successful applicant will alternate between project management and business analyst activities. The successful candidate will be part of a small collaborative team including application consultants, project managers, business analysts, testers, report writers and software developers.
The primary function of this position is to manage and coordinate projects to deploy Infoxchange’s client and case management system to government and non-government human service organisations. A secondary function is to undertake business analysis activities based on project resourcing requirements and overall project demand.
The role will involve working with both government and non-government agencies to liaise with stakeholders and project teams, develop project plans, manage schedules and coordinate implementation activities. Business analysis activities will include analysis and documentation of business requirements and testing against product specifications.
- You will have a demonstrated track record of successful project management and delivery across multiple projects within the constraints of time, budget, functionality and quality
- You will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You will have knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and approaches, including agile
- You will have experience creating and maintaining project schedules using MS Project and other tools
- You will have experience providing regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- You will have a demonstrated ability to identify, analyse, describe and document requirements, business processes, and problem domains
- You will have the ability to function in a team environment, including the ability to persuade/influence others through effective communication
- You will have excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to negotiate outcomes in the context of competing priorities
- You will have a consultative approach, using professional or expert advice as required
- You will be proactive and able to show initiative
- You will have the ability to generate trusting alliances both internally and externally
- You will have good conceptual, strategic and decision making skills
- You will have a passion for the not-for-profit and community sector
It would be desirable if you had:
- A good knowledge of, or previous experience of, working in the health and/or community sector
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the position
What you'll gain with us:
- The chance to work for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to our excellent health and wellbeing program, which includes:
- Monthly on-site massage
- Weekly Yoga and Group Training sessions
- Fruit delivered to the office
- An Infoxchange 'pantry' filled with yummy snacks
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, don't hesitate - apply today via the 'Apply' button. Please ensure you address the key selection criteria (in the attached position description) in your submission by the closing date of 5pm Monday 25th September 2017.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications anticipated for this role, we will only be able to contact successfully shortlisted candidates
Job position description
Phone: 03 9418 7400