The Opening the Doors Foundation is a vibrant Aboriginal community controlled Charitable organisation, established to assist Aboriginal families and students in Victoria seeking a supportive and successful educational experience. We require a FOUNDATION MANAGER to manage all aspects of the Foundation’s operations and carry it into a strong, sustainable future.
Do you have :
- Demonstrated organisational leadership experience?
- A commitment to social justice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples?
- The skills to build organisational capacity and a desire to lead the Foundation into a sustainable and exciting future?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills?
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively both within a team and with external stakeholders?
Then we would invite you to seek further information at : [email protected]
An Employment Package inclusive of Duty Statement will be sent by return email.
Job position description
Name: Carol Messer
Phone: 0423 667 814