Development Team Lead
- Multi award-winning not-for-profit organisation (finalist for Employer of Choice Award 2017)
- Access to our excellent health and wellbeing program
- Full-time, permanent position
Infoxchange is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has delivered technology for social justice for over 25 years.
With over 100 staff across Australia and New Zealand we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology.
We work with community, government and corporate partners to solve family violence, homelessness, mental health and issues facing ageing, disabled and Indigenous communities.
Our products and services are used by nearly 5000 organisations across the sector. We provide the right tools to improve efficiency and deliver greater impact – from nation-wide service coordination systems to IT advice for individual organisations.
Our community programs focus on digital inclusion – using technology to improve the quality of life of the most vulnerable people in our community and drive social inclusion. We believe no-one should be left behind in today’s digital world.
We're currently seeking a technically minded people person to join our Technical Services team as a Development Team Lead at our head office in North Richmond.
About the role
The Technical Services department is responsible for the Technical Management, Development and Operations of our online products and supporting infrastructure.
The Development team within the Technical Services department is responsible for the technical design, software development, unit testing and build tools of Infoxchange’s Directory, Referral, Open Data, and Website products, including AskIzzy, OnePlace, HSNet; S2S eReferral; and JobSeeker.
This role is responsible for process and people management of that team, as well as performing development activities on those products/codebases.
- You will have a relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- You will have a relevant agile software development qualification(s)
- You will have people and team management skills through an empowering and mentoring approach
- You will have development process improvement skills using agile, lean and devops practices and tools
- You will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant similar development team leadership role
- You will have worked in both a DevOps and ITIL based environments
- Experience in software product vendor organisations would be advantageous
- Experience in public cloud infrastructure (both IaaS and PaaS) would be advantageous
- Experience with developing multi-tenancy platforms (including: multi-branding; web content management systems; web/multi-channel analytics; and federated identity approaches) would be advantageous
- Experience with data and analytics approaches and tools (including visualisation tools and machine learning) would be desirable
What you'll gain with us:
- The chance to work for an organisation that contributes to a fairer society
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to our excellent health and wellbeing program, which includes:
- Monthly on-site massage
- Weekly Yoga and Group Training sessions
- Fruit delivered to the office
- An Infoxchange 'pantry' filled with yummy snacks
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, don't hesitate - apply today via the 'Apply' button. Please ensure you submit your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria (in the attached position description) by the closing date of 5pm Friday 25th of August 2017.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications anticipated for this role, we will only be able to contact successfully shortlisted candidates
Job position description
Phone: 03 9418 7400