We are working hard to give vulnerable and at-risk people a better outlook in life.
Do you have what it takes to help us make a difference ?
- Use your welfare experience to make a positive difference to the lives of the frail, the aged and people with a disability
- Use your creative side to go that extra step with at-risk people
- Develop your career alongside sector leaders whose aim is to make services better, easier and more accessible to those who need them most and in the time frame which is commensurate with their immediate needs
- Enjoy a great environment, training and development options and the backing of a professional, caring team.
National Care Triage is a home care company with a difference. We look outside the square and provide solutions that seem unattainable to others.
As part of the Encompass Health Group, we have the resources to make a difference and this includes a large bulk-billing clinic, a placement agency and a dedicated team of experienced health professionals, consultants and managers. We are registered with DHHS/NDIS.
We are looking for an experienced Case Manager wanting to be part of an ambitious organisation who are leading and influencing sector change.
As part of our growth strategy, the purpose of the Case Manager role is to provide case management and case work services to eligible people requiring our services. This will include undertaking carer assessments, visiting people in certain retirement villages and providing support to clients, their families and guardians. There will also be an emphasis on tailoring solutions to more complex cases and identifying new business opportunities.
This role will report to the National Business Manager and requires a person with a happy disposition and a can-do attitude. Our strategy for the future is ambitious but also very exciting, so the successful applicant will need to be enthusiastic about the contributions we are bringing to the sector.
To be successful then, you will need:
- An appropriate qualification such as Cert III in Social Work or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the home care / welfare field.
- Outstanding case management and case work skills.
- Comprehensive assessment skills.
- Ability to liaise with families, carers and professionals.
You will be part of a collaborative and supportive work culture and operate in an environment based on integrity and honesty. Our commitment to our staff is to provide an opportunity to be part of a team that sets one another up for success, opportunity to thrive in their career and opportunity to be part of positive change to people’s lives.
We offer a generous package based on experience, great working conditions and environment, and continuous training and support. In joining our group, you will also have opportunities to develop and further progress your career in the future.
How to apply
Enquiries are welcome and should be directed to Frank Hernandez, National Business Manager. [email protected] or on (03) 8545 9999.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police History Check. Working With Children Check is desirable but not essential.
National Care Triage is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, the Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and GLBTIQ communities.
Name: Frank Hernandez
Phone: (08) 8545 9999