Coordinator (RhED) - Resourcing Health Education in the Sex Industry
Coordinator (RhED) –
Resourcing Health Education in the Sex Industry
0.8 EFT or fulltime
Job Reference No: VAC0303
- Access to 3 types of Salary Packaging
- Professional Development Opportunities
- ADO once a month
The Coordinator is accountable for the leadership and management of the Resourcing Health and Education in the sex industry (RhED) programs, ensuring the delivery of targeted high quality services to sex workers in both the regulated and unregulated industries across Victoria. The RhED programs incorporate health promotion, case management and a drop in service. We seek a person with extensive demonstrated experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams who work with hard to reach and/or marginalized client groups. The Coordinator also contributes to the strategic development and leadership of the broader organisation through the management team.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Tertiary qualification in relevant clinical or management related area or equivalent experience (social work, psychology, other allied discipline)
- Extensive experience leading multi-disciplinary teams who work with hard to reach and/or marginalized client groups
- A demonstrated understanding of the complexities of the regulated and unregulated sex industry (preferred).
Who We Are
Inner South Community Health Service (ISCHS) is a values driven organisation at the forefront of multi-disciplinary team based community care. If you are looking for an opportunity to work closely with the local community and are committed to providing support and assistance to those who have poor access to services – then this is the place for you! For further information, please see our UTube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq3LTRF5Kn8
Interested applicants must address the key selection criteria and complete our application form directly via our website http://ischs.org.au/careers/health-jobs/. For further information about this role, please contact Leah Vincent on 03 9525 1300 or email: [email protected].
Closing Date: Monday 1st May, 2017 @ 9am
Job position description
Name: Virginia Alexander