About Job Seeker
Job Seeker lists the latest jobs available in the community, not-for-profit and local government sectors across Australia. From its beginnings as a noticeboard on the Infoxchange website, Job Seeker has evolved into the job board it is today.
With over 15 successful years helping organisations find the right staff, and job seekers find the right role, our track record speaks for itself:
- over 300 new jobs are listed on Job Seeker each month
- attracts over 50,000 job seekers a month, in addition to over 10,000 email and social media subscribers
- all manner of organisations regularly use Job Seeker, from small organisations through to larger employers such as The Salvation Army, Mind Australia, Neami, the Department of Human Services and recruitment agencies representing community service organisations.
The benefits for job seekers include targeted listings, local and interstate opportunities, reputable organisations, and a wide range of positions.
For employers the benefits include access to a large, targeted audience, competitive pricing, personal support and more.
Jobs are listed by sector as well as location to help job seekers find the right position according to their profession and their region. With list postings for a wide range of positions including management, case work and administration roles.
Roles are available now in areas such as:
|Aged Care Jobs|
|Youth Work Jobs|
Why advertise with Job Seeker?
There are many great reasons to advertise with Job Seeker. Watch the video below to find out more.
How we use our revenue
As an Infoxchange enterprise, all Job Seeker revenue funds programs that use technology to improve the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in our community including:
- providing IT skills training and job opportunities for young people who face barriers to employment
- teaching digital skills to residents in social housing communities around Australia
- programs to provide affordable internet and devices to people who need them.
See a full list of programs that Job Seeker supports.