About Job Seeker
Thanks for visiting. We like you already.
Here’s three things you should know about us:
1. We list the latest and greatest jobs available in the community, not-for-profit and local government sectors across Australia.
2. We’re aging gracefully, with more than 20 successful years helping organisations find the right staff and job seekers find the right role.
3. We help people. Being a not-for-profit, revenue from Job Seeker supports some brilliant initiatives. We support:
- Young people facing barriers to get a job
- Disadvantaged community members to access the internet and keep in touch with loved ones
- Homeless people to find things like housing, a hot meal and health and wellbeing services.
You can find more details about these programs by following the link here.
Looking for a job? Cool.
Check out our local and interstate opportunities and find a job that matters to you.
We list jobs from incredible organisations that really know how to make a difference, and there are plenty of positions to choose from (who knew there were so many feel good jobs out there?).
There are also resources to help you write a resume or calm down before an interview.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for today, maybe you will next Monday at about 12pm – sign up to our job alerts to have the latest jobs emailed to you.
Thinking about posting a job? We recommend you do.
You get access to a niche audience, meaning less irrelevant resumes clogging up your inbox.
Competitive pricing not only saves you money (everyone loves a bargain), but it also sets a baseline for the sector. You can get quality candidates for a quarter of the cost of other job boards and it keeps our friendly competitors from bumping up their prices too.
We have 42 sub-sectors to choose from (you can pick as many as you want) to make it easier for candidates to find your job.
It’s a national job board, so you can advertise roles anywhere in Australia without a worry.
Plus we have an amazing support team ready to help you with any queries. They are active and awaiting your call from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Most importantly, posting a job will make you feel good (remember the helping people thing).
Some of our stats
We attract and appreciate over 50000 visitors per month
Our job alerts and social media posts reach over 10000 eager subscribers
More than 300 new jobs hit the board each month and counting
Here's a video we made about ourselves