About Job Seeker
Thanks for visiting!
Here’s three things you should know about us:
1. We list the latest jobs available in the community, not-for-profit and local government sectors across Australia.
2. We’re aging gracefully, with more than 20 successful years helping organisations find the right staff and job seekers find the right role.
3. We help people. Being a not-for-profit, revenue from Job Seeker supports some brilliant initiatives. We support:
- Young people facing barriers to get a job
- Disadvantaged community members to access the internet and keep in touch with loved ones
- Homeless people to find things like housing, a hot meal and health and wellbeing services.
Looking for a job?
Check out our local and interstate opportunities and find a community job that matters to you.
We list jobs from incredible organisations that really know how to make a difference, and there are plenty of positions to choose from.
There are also resources to help you write a resume or calm down before an interview.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for today, maybe you will next Tuesday – sign up to our job alerts to have the most recent jobs emailed to you.
Thinking about posting a job?
You get access to a niche audience, meaning fewer irrelevant resumes clogging up your inbox.
Competitive pricing not only saves you money, but it also sets a baseline for the sector. You can get quality candidates for a quarter of the cost of other job boards and it keeps our friendly competitors from bumping up their prices too.
We have 42 sub-sectors to choose from to make it easier for candidates to find your job.
It’s a national job board, so you can advertise roles anywhere in Australia without a worry.
All manner of community organisations swear by Job Seeker, these testimonials may help you decide.
Plus we have an amazing support team ready to help you with any queries. They are awaiting your call from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Most importantly, posting a job will make you feel good (remember the helping people thing).
Some of our stats
- We attract over 40,000 visitors per month
- Our job alerts and social media posts reach over 17,000 subscribers
- More than 300 new jobs hit the board each month
Here's a video about us